Vitamin C Moisturizer
Contains a premium formula that hydrates even while it fights free radicals. It provides exceptional natural protection. Powerful antioxidants Vitamin C and green tea work with jojoba oil and shea butter for natural moisture. Panthenol and MSM work to effectively restore and strengthen skin.
- Even skin tone
- Strengthen skin elasticity
- Promote cell regeneration
- Make skin appear more youthful and firm
- Lighten sun spots
- Even discoloration
- Organic Aloe Vera: moisturizing, healing and repairing
- MSM: boosts the immune system and fights antimicrobial infection
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant that is responsible for creating and maintaining collagen
- Organic Jojoba Oil: quickly absorbed, balancing and hydrating
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): has natural abilities to moisturize, soothe, heal and regenerate the skin
- Organic Green Tea: a potent anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation
As your skin absorbs plant based Vitamin C, you’ll see your skin reveal a brighter and more overall even tone. It can also work to fade fine lines and wrinkles and reduce dark spots from aging!
*Results may vary
Cleanse and tone skin prior to application, and apply serum as needed. Apply a dime size amount to fingertips and smooth over skin on face and neck for even application. While applying, use gentle circular and upward motions. Allow time to dry. Vitamin C Lotion can be worn under makeup and is safe for daily use.
Water, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Polysorbate 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol