Retinol Cream Moisturizer
Our reinvented Retinol Cream Facial Moisturizer is a lightweight yet effective solution for a daily over-night anti aging treatment! Vitamin A pairs with natural and organic ingredients in this super cream vegan face moisturizer that tackles the task of re-texturing skin to dramatically reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. Retinol also helps fight deteriorating skin cells, and speeds cell turnover to even out discolored skin.
What's New and Improved:
Renewed Formula: We worked tirelessly with our team formulator out of Australia (a world leading country in clean beauty!) to take our already amazing Retinol Cream Moisturizer formula and push it to the next level! We have increased the potency of effective plant based ingredients, spared no expense for the top natural ingredients, and eliminated any non-naturally derived preservatives.
- Potency Protection: Longer lasting, more effective, safer for you and the environment. That was our goal when we redesigned our packaging - and not to brag, but we did even more than we had dared to hope. We are moving away from plastics and offering a more sustainable (and reusable!) glass container that works even better to protect the potency and shelf-life of your moisturizer. PLUS we have improved our pump based on your feedback!
- Organic Aloe Vera: has been used for thousands of years to naturally heal and soften skin
- Gotu Kola: boosts collagen production, fades fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinol: derived from vitamin A, retinol works to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Vitamin E: an all natural, fat-soluble antioxidant, that stops the production of free radicals that age your skin
- Green Tea: has amazing antioxidant properties and helps to heal overexposure to sun
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): a water soluble vitamin that reduces skin sensitivity
- Stimulate your skin cell regeneration
- Fade and balance discoloration
- Smooth skin and create healthier tissue
- Repair damage from acne
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Fight free radicals with antioxidants
An important thing to note is that retinol-based products can sometimes cause redness in your skin, so the optimal time to use the product is in the evening, so you won’t risk sun-exposure. Using the product at night is best because your body works hardest at night to fight and repair damage from the day.
*Results may vary
Cleanse and tone skin prior to application. Apply serum as needed. Apply a dime size amount to palms and evenly apply to face. When applying, use circular and upward motions gently with your fingertips. Allow time to dry. Can be worn under makeup, and is safe for daily use.
Important note: If used during the day, apply sunscreen after application as retinol may make skin more sensitive to sun exposure.
Water, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Polysorbate 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Retinol, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol