Absolutely nothing is added, so you may enjoy the full benefits of this fragrant and skin-healing elixir. Renowned for it’s many uses and benefits, orange blossom water is a natural astringent and contains anti-microbial properties to provide skin with a fresh feel, while removing excess dirt and oil that clog pores and make skin seem tired.
This 100% pure Citrus Aurantium Amara (orange blossom) distillate is extracted by a water-steam distillation process of all natural Neroli, or orange blossoms. Only the finest Moroccan amara is used, which results in a unique and delicate floral scent not found in any other orange blossoms in the world.
Longer lasting, more effective, more sustainable. That was our goal when we designed our packaging. The glass bottle improves shelf life and potency of your toner...and it's reusable!
*Results may vary
- Stimulates healing and skin regeneration
- Restores vitality and suppleness
- Smooth and soothe skin while reducing pore size
- Balance pH with natural acidity and provide perfect skin moisture
- All-natural and alcohol-free
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli)
WHEN TO USE
Our Orange Blossom Water Toner is a perfect step to add into your daily skin care regimen after washing and before applying your serum and moisturizer. An alcohol free alternative to your typical astringent!
Our Facial Toner also has a wide array of uses to add youthful suppleness to your skin and peace to your day.
How To Use
- Use as a mask: add to your preferred facial mask for additional skin healing and clarifying properties
- Use in the bath: add a few tablespoons to warm bath water for a soothing and relaxing bath that will do wonders to tone and tighten your skin
- Aromatherapy: massage a few drops into skin to tame stress and give yourself an aura of calm
- Hand freshener: apply a small amount to skin after washing hands to energize and give you additional focus
- Room scent: put a few drops into an oil warmer to circulate a clean, energizing scent through your home
- Facial steam: as a gentle alternative to harsh chemical peels, try lightly steaming your facial skin for several minutes to open pores, then wash thoroughly and apply toner to skin to eliminate impurities.
(shake well before use)
Full Ingredient List
Citrus Aurantium Amara
What Sets Us Apart
- cotton ball
I found this toner awhile ago and it is absolutely the best...subtle fragrance and how it feels on my skin!
Orange Blossom Toner
Spraying the toner on my face is one of my favorite moments of my day. It’s light and refreshing. It ALWAYS feels good on my face!
Best toner ever!
I’ve been using the Orange Blossom Water To er for several years (my daughter turned me on to it) and I absolutely love how fresh it makes my face feel after I wash it.
Only product I really need
I use this toner almost everyday and it is the only thing I need. For me, it prevents flakiness and breakouts, especially around my hairline. I don’t use it as a spray, I wipe it on with a cotton round. It makes my skin feel cool and fresh and I love the smell.
Love how my face feels after using this product. I recommend this to anyone that asks.
This and all of our formulas come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! That means you can try it risk free, without worry!